Deluxe Entertainment Services Groupis the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and an international clientele base and invites you to be a part of our unique artist centric environment. The company provides an access to work on some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters through their Stereo and VFX businesses.Interested candidates can apply for the below positions:
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR – HARMONY:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing technical integration and implementation of production teams.
- Ability to confidently lead and collaborate with other managers to achieve a unified and well-executed goal.
- Strong project management skills, managing schedules, scope and costs for projects.
- Update and maintain production technologies for proper maintenance and installation.
- Experience with project management software such as flux or tactic.
COLOR STYLIST/MODELER – HARMONY:
- Minimum 3 year of experience in 2d animation and strong knowledge of color theory and lighting.
- Experience creating detailed style guides and familiarity with artistic styles and film.
- Classical illustration/animation experience is an asset, work closely with the creative team on the film’s look, color and mood, also create color models for characters, props and effects.
- Work closely with Background Painters to maintain uniformity in the color and composition of the film.
- Identify and resolve any color issues or inconsistencies.
INK & PAINT ARTIST – HARMONY:
- Minimum 3 year of experience is required.
- Working experience in Harmony based Ink & Paint Workflow.
- Work with Ink & Paint Lead and Production team
- Ensure quality and timely output.
ROUGH ANIMATION IN-BETWEEN – HARMONY:
- Minimum 3 yearsof Traditional 2D feature or series animation/in-between experience.
- Strong sense of traditionally animated timing and spacing.Strong understanding of technical basis in 2D animation.Classical/hand drawn animation/in-between experience.
- Aid to realize the Director’s vision through the creation of consistent, compelling performances.
- Completing rough animation by providing drawings using information provided by the animator and working from 2D visual development reference.
2D – PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/ MANAGER:
- 5+ years of production management leadership experience. Animation experience with Harmony pipeline is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors, Supervisors, and Production Management throughout a production.
- Collaborate with the Producer, Line Producer, Production Managers and Department Heads in the management of all phases of the production.
- Assist in the overall management of the departments, through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to Line Producer and Supervisors to enable them to complete their work.
2D – PRODUCTION COORDINATOR:
- 3+ years of experience in production. Animation experiencewith Harmony pipeline is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in the day to day procedures of the department(s), through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to Production Managers, Supervisors, and Artists to enable them to complete their work.
- Use and maintain planning and tracking systems.
All applications should be sent to the following email ID:email@example.com